EU, U.S. Suggest Postponing Republic of Macedonia Early ElectionBy
Conditions for credible elections on April 24 `not in place'
Party leaders suggest June 5 as `possible alternative'
The European Union and the U.S. suggested to the Republic of Macedonia to postpone the snap vote planned for April 24 in order to ensure fair campaigning and elections in the former Yugoslav republic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's