Yahoo Said to Start Approaching Bidders as Soon as MondayBy , , and
Verizon, Comcast, AT&T likely to be among interested parties
Buyout firms Bain, KKR, TPG also seen as possible bidders
Yahoo! Inc. will begin approaching potential corporate and private equity buyers as soon as Monday as the Web company seeks bidders for its core business, according to people familiar with the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License