GM May Cancel $1.6b Brazil Investment on Crisis, O Estado SaysFrancisco Marcelino
GM concerned Brazil may not have solution to current economic crisis in next three years, O Estado de S.Paulo reported, citing an interview with President Dan Ammann. * Automaker wants to see signals of political, economic advances in nation in next 6-12 months, which would allow GM to keep planned investment, Ammann is quoted as telling the newspaper * NOTE: GM announced BRL6.5b ($1.6b) investment through 2019 in
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing