Montrose '05, Cheval Blanc '06 Lead Trade on Liv-ex Wine MarketBy
Bordeaux's share of trading climbs back toward January level
Screaming Eagle 2013 vintage also features among most traded
The 2005 vintage of Chateau Montrose, an estate in the Saint Estephe appellation of Bordeaux, and the 2006 wines of Saint Emilion grower Chateau Cheval Blanc led trading by value on the London-based Liv-ex wine exchange over the past week, according to a Liv-ex market blog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt