VW’s Seat and SAP Try to Ease the Hunt for a Parking Spot
SAP SE is trying to broaden use of its software beyond accountants and inventory planners. The company has teamed up with Volkswagen AG division Seat to develop a software concept that would let drivers reserve and pay for parking spaces from their smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts