Venezuela Bond Due in a Week Offers Quick Gains for Risk TakersBy
Country has $1.5 billion of sovereign bonds due Feb. 26
Bond prices show skepticism that government will pay
Traders who buy Venezuela’s bonds due next week may be in store for a 3.4 percent profit in a week’s time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries