UBS Hires KKR's O'Donovan, Deutsche Bank's SchwarzschildBy
Michael O'Donovan will be a managing director for Americas ECM
Adam Schwarzschild will focus on Americas financial sponsors
UBS Group AG hired two bankers -- one for its equity capital markets business and one for the financial sponsors coverage group -- to grow its services for sponsor clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's