South Africa High Wage Deals May Force Rate Increase, SARB SaysBy
Reserve Bank aware that rate-hiking cycle negative for growth
Policy makers can't tolerate multiple shocks to inflation
Salary deals in South Africa that exceed the inflation rate could force the central bank to increase interest rates, Deputy Governor Kuben Naidoo said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks