OPEC's Weakest Link Venezuela Sees Payoff in Oil FreezeBy and
Oil minister's shuttle diplomacy clinched Doha agreement
`Second-best solution' unlikely to rescue country's economy
The deal struck between Saudi Arabia and Russia this week to cap oil output was the first meaningful response by producing countries to the collapse in crude prices. It was also a personal victory for the man who promoted it, Venezuela’s Energy Minister Eulogio Del Pino.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's