Nigeria’s Biggest Bank Eyes Retail Clients Amid Forex CrunchBy
GTBank sees loan growth rising up to 10 percent this year
Looking to East African country for expansion in 2016
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Nigeria’s largest lender by market value, said it will target retail customers and small- to mid-sized companies for growth as a plunge in oil prices and foreign-exchange restrictions limit opportunities in the West African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations