MTN Falls Most in 17 Years as Nigeria Operations Hurt ProfitBy
Stock falls as much as 18%, most since Nov. 1998, on warning
2015 earnings at least 20% lower; no progress on Nigeria fine
MTN Group Ltd. shares declined the most in more than 17 years after Africa’s biggest wireless company said 2015 earnings fell at least 20 percent and talks on a record $3.9 billion fine in Nigeria remain unresolved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap