G-20 Talks Said to Center on Global Growth, China TurbulenceBy and
China's agenda also includes infrastructure, IMF governance
BOJ's Kuroda has called for group to help stabilize markets
The weakening global-growth outlook and how policy makers should respond will dominate the agenda when officials from the world’s biggest economies gather in Shanghai next week, people familiar with the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries