Emerging-Market Stocks Reduce Weekly Gain as Crude Rally FadesBy
Telecom shares retreat as MTN Group plunges in Johannesburg
Sentiment in market is `shifting again,' Amiya Capital Says
Emerging-market equities pared their first weekly gain this month as oil prices dropped and Africa’s biggest wireless phone company reported a 20 percent decline in earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone