China Tops Foreign Buyers Drawing U.S. M&A Security ReviewsBy
National security panel reviewed 24 notices from Chinese firms
CFIUS 2014 report offers rare glimpse of secret panel's work
It’s official: The U.S. is reviewing more foreign acquisition proposals -- and more from China -- than it has in years, according to Treasury Department figures released Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single