Central Banks Embrace Negative Rates That Economists ScornBy and
Effectiveness of sub-zero rates at ECB and BOJ doubted
SNB will go lowest; only Denmark has achieved its objective
Haruhiko Kuroda and Mario Draghi may be among the few economists who still think negative interest rates are a good idea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's