Cameron's Final Gamble — It Could All Go ‘Horrifically Wrong’By
Premier betting that few ministers will oppose staying in EU
Referendum campaign will be about messages, not deal details
David Cameron’s political career has been marked by a series of last-minute victories, often after his chances were written off. As he prepares for his final national electoral contest, a referendum on whether Britain should leave the European Union, the question is whether this is a gamble too far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself