Allianz's Profit Misses Estimates on Natural CatastrophesBy
Plans to distribute 2015 dividend of 7.30 euros per share
Says Pimco outflows continue to slow down, to remain in focus
Allianz SE missed analyst estimates for fourth-quarter profit because of claims from natural catastrophes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's