UBS Said to Hire Credit Suisse's Bassan in Brazil RevampBy
Executive said to start next month as managing director
Investment bank said also to be hiring in Colombia and Chile
UBS Group AG, the world’s biggest manager of money for the wealthy, hired Daniel Bassan from Credit Suisse Group AG as a managing director in Sao Paulo as part of a restructuring of its Latin America business, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt