Taiwan, World's Most Insured, Allows Derivatives for Risky CoverBy
Insurers can hedge risks tied to investment-linked policies
Rule change seeks to develop island's variable annuity market
Asian investment banks scouting for extra revenue may want to look at Taiwan. The world’s most insured nation is opening up some of its riskier business to the region’s derivatives providers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders