Polish Institute Says Walesa Worked With Communist PoliceBy
Walesa signed `declaration to collaborate,' institute says
Ex-president and pro-democracy activist denies the accusations
Polish pro-democracy activist and former President Lech Walesa signed a collaboration pact with communist-era secret services in the 1970s, according to documents recovered this week, the head of a government agency said on Thursday. Walesa denied the accusations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts