Osborne Urged to Revamp U.K. Pension-Tax Relief in March BudgetBy
Ending relief on employer contributions could save $11 Billion
Chancellor should scrap 25% tax-free lump sum at age 55
U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne should scrap some pension giveaways in next month’s Budget to bring clarity to Britons saving for retirement and raise money to meet his deficit-reduction goals, the Centre for Policy Studies said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's