Norway Opens Wealth Fund to Buying Iranian Government BondsBy
Exclusion for government bonds now includes North Korea, Syria
Investors looking at yields of more than 20% in Iran bonds
Norway opened its $810 billion wealth fund to Iranian government bonds as the Middle Eastern nation emerges from almost a decade of international sanctions following a deal to curb a nuclear program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations