MTN Says Earnings Fell 20% on Loss of Nigerian SubscribersBy
Outcome of talks about $3.9 billion fine remains uncertain
MTN shares gained 1.1%; have risen for five consecutive days
MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s biggest wireless operator, said 2015 earnings fell at least 20 percent due to a a loss of business in Nigeria, where regulators withheld services and forced the company to cut off 5.1 million customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries