Japan Airlines Forecasts Decline in Operating Profit on Weak YenBy and
Weaker yen is increasing company's costs in foreign currencies
Carrier predicts equity ratio will rise to 58.4 percent
Japan Airlines Co. expects operating profit to decline slightly in the financial year starting in April as a weaker yen increases expenses paid in foreign currencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's