Gold Fields Tumbles as 2016 Targets Depend on South DeepBy
Stock falls as much as 24% as production outlook declines
Miner recognizes $300 million of writedowns in fourth quarter
Gold Fields Ltd. fell the most on record after saying production for 2016 will decline and leave the company relying on South Deep, its delayed South African operation, for a greater portion of its bullion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's