Bombardier Now Needs Foreign Jet Orders With Air Canada TailwindBy
Canada planemaker discounts land $3.8 billion C series order
Uphill battle ahead for share price amid program delays
Bombardier Inc.’s new willingness to offer discounts on its struggling C Series aircraft paid off with its first commitment from Air Canada. Now it needs to score a major customer abroad to build momentum for its biggest jet program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts