Asian LNG Buyers Delay Deals Amid Oversupply, Woodside SaysBy
Long-term, oil-linked LNG prices are now below spot, CEO says
Woodside CEO says exploration acreage may become available
Woodside Petroleum Ltd., the Australian liquefied natural gas producer, said Asian buyers are delaying signing new long-term supply contracts amid forecasts for a growing glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards