AmEx Investors Seek Revenue Boost as Firm Cuts Costs, ReshufflesBy and
Stock rises less than 1% after CEO announces sweeping overhaul
CEO Chenault: `We must transform the way the company works'
American Express Co.’s $1 billion cost-cutting target and management changes announced on Wednesday did little to reverse its stock rout as investors and analysts wait to see whether the moves will succeed in boosting revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day