Saudi Rating Gets S&P Jolt as Four Oil-Nation Credits Are CutBy and
Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Kazakhstan cut on oil selloff
Impact of slumping crude `particularly acute' in Bahrain
Saudi Arabia headed a list of oil-producing nations whose credit ratings were cut by Standard & Poor’s on Wednesday amid the collapse in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets