RWE Zero Dividend Makes Shareholders Victims of Power PlungeBy and
Utility's stock slides 12 percent in Frankfurt trading
Municipal holders weigh all options for dividend payment
RWE AG suspended its dividend payments to most shareholders for the first time in at least half a century as plunging electricity prices forced the German utility to write down the value of its power plants at home and in the U.K. Its shares slumped the most since 1999.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap