Poland at Odds Over Franc-Loans Fix Belka Calls `Pure Evil'By
Development Minister wants `voluntary' fix to converting loans
Finance Ministry isn't working on amending loan proposal
Top Polish officials sent mixed signals on Wednesday over how the government wants to defuse the challenge of $42 billion in foreign currency loans after a proposal to convert them into zloty was dismissed by the central bank governor as “pure evil.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations