Negative Rates to Cut European Bank Profits, Morgan Stanley SaysBy
Analysts see best outcome of ECB meeting next month as no cut
Deposit charges run counter to ECB goals, Morgan Stanley says
The European Central Bank would reduce euro-area bank earnings by as much as 10 percent by pushing deposit rates further into negative territory while having little effect on the euro, according to Morgan Stanley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas