Japanese Stocks Decline, Halting Two-Day Rally; SoftBank SurgesBy and
Japanese stocks slid, halting the best two-day rally for the Topix index since 2008, as oil explorers and mining companies led declines and the yen strengthened. SoftBank Group Corp. surged for a second day after announcing a record share buyback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion