In Battle of Havens, Treasuries Outshine Gold for ETF InvestorsBy
U.S. government-bond funds have lured over $12 billion in 2016
Demand is strongest for maturities most vulnerable to selloff
Don’t call it a gold rush: For those seeking safety in 2016, U.S. government debt is the undisputed haven of choice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License