Devon Boosts Share Offer to $1.3 Billion on Investor SupportBy , , and
Plan takes U.S. drillers' 2016 equity-raising to $4.6 billion
Proceeds to be used to pay down debt and fund spending
Devon Energy Corp. will raise about $1.3 billion by selling shares, joining at least six other U.S. oil and gas companies to tap Wall Street equity investors this year to weather the slump in energy prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries