Asian Stocks Drop as Energy Firms Retreat, Yen Drags Japan LowerBy
Chinese equities reverse midday losses, reach one-month high
Australia, Japan, Singapore markets all resume falls Wednesday
Asian stocks declined, after rebounding more than 5 percent over the previous two days, as energy shares sank and a stronger yen weighed on Japanese shares. Chinese equities rose to the highest in a month, reversing a midday loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's