Why the Government of One of World's Best Economies May Lose OutBy
Polls indicate that coalition may lose its majority on Feb. 26
Ireland risks bout of Portugese-style political instability
At a glitzy event at Dublin’s Guinness Storehouse to promote the Irish coalition’s jobs plan, Lorraine O’Connor stood alongside Prime Minister Enda Kenny and was presented as a living example of the government’s success in reducing unemployment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing