VW Loses European Market Share to Fiat in Wake of ScandalBy
VW brand drops 4% as overall European car demand jumps 6.3%
Volkswagen's market share narrows for fifth straight month
Volkswagen AG’s diesel-emissions cheating scandal weighed on the German carmaker’s European market share for a fifth consecutive month as deliveries dropped in its home country and the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion