Thai Palace Says 88-Year-Old King Bhumibol Has Unknown InfectionBy and
Physicians await lab tests after king suffered high fever
King has lived at Bangkok's Siriraj Hospital since May 2015
Thailand’s 88-year-old king, the world’s longest-reigning monarch, has come down with an unknown infection and is being treated at the Bangkok hospital where he lives, according to a palace statement Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's