Pound Falls as Drop in Core Inflation Adds to `Brexit' ConcernsBy and
Headline rate rises while remaining well below BOE's 2% target
Inflation data come two days before EU summit in Brussels
The pound weakened after data showing a slowdown in U.K. core inflation further diminished the prospect of a Bank of England interest-rate increase in 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's