Philippines Cuts 2016 Growth Goal as Asia Braces for VolatilityBy and
Government assumes weaker peso range of 45-48 per dollar
Forecasts for exports, imports reduced; inflation seen stable
The Philippine government lowered economic growth targets for this year, joining Asian nations in bracing for mounting global risks that’s damping demand for the region’s exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single