Crude Advances as Iran Backs Oil Freeze Without Pledging CurbsBy
Venezuela seeks Iran, Iraq support for Saudi-Russia oil freeze
Iran oil minister doesn't say if country will join deal
Crude oil rose after Iran said it supported a proposal by Saudi Arabia and Russia that would freeze production at near-record levels, without saying whether it would curb its own output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's