U.S. FAA Hasn't Ruled Out Private Air-Traffic System PlanBy
FAA Chief Huerta speaks on House Republican plan for spin-off
Agency open to conversation on future of air traffic, he says
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration is reviewing a House Republican plan to spin off the nation’s air-traffic control system to a nonprofit corporation and hasn’t rejected the idea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets