Merkel to Push EU-Turkey Refugee Accord at This Week's SummitBy and
Chancellor warns against proposals that would close borders
Merkel sets aside resettlement plans as EU leaders bicker
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is counting on a deal between the European Union and Turkey to stem the flow of refugees to the region, while warning against border closures within the 28-country bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks