Italy Must Fix Pension Jam to Give Youth Jobs, Boeri SaysBy
Lower pension for early retirees at core of proposed reform
Test implementation in one industry seen as 'very useful'
Italy should let people retire early with lower pensions to reduce the country’s almost 40 percent youth unemployment rate, the head of the pensions and social security agency says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks