Groupon Soars Again, This Time After Alibaba's 5.6% StakeBy and
Chinese e-commerce site is now fourth-biggest shareholder
Shares have surged more than 70 percent in two days of trading
Groupon Inc. surged for a second straight trading day, this time after Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. bought a 5.6 percent stake in the online marketplace, rekindling investor interest as the company moves away from its roots as a daily deals provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's