Goldman Sees Indian Coal Worsening Glut in World Awash in FuelBy
Lowers price forecasts for thermal coal, liquefied natural gas
Decline in coal demand may be irreversible, analysts write
Slumping global coal and liquefied natural gas prices will be under further pressure as rising Indian coal production exacerbates a glut of power-generation fuel, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts