Election Risk Seen Hurting Philippine Peso as Surplus ShrinksBy
HSBC recommends shorting currency against rupiah, rupee
Peso volatility tends to rise before presidential elections
Political risk, a narrowing current-account surplus and greater central bank tolerance for currency weakness will weigh on the Philippine peso this year, according to HSBC Holdings Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks