Booming Wind Business Ignores Oil Slump as Market Values DoubleBy
Wind defying predictions that low oil makes it less attractive
No link between oil and gas price and wind market, BNEF says
A glut in crude isn’t affecting new demand for wind-energy. Even as falling prices made oil more affordable last year, investors directed a record $329 billion to install new wind- and other clean-energy technologies, said Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations