Zimbabwe Raises $1 Million From Sale of Elephants to ChinaBy
Zimbabwe raised $1 million from the sale of elephants to China and will continue exporting to the Asian country as part of conservation efforts, wildlife authorities said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's